In today’s market, your customers are highly connected online. This means that small business owners like you can’t rely on a single route to those customers, so you need a whole set of tools instead.
This information-packed webinar will take you through a simple marketing approach that will work for you, and equip you with the knowledge to easily define the tools that you will need as part of your individual marketing toolkit.
You will learn:
– What marketing is really like for small businesses and organisations in today’s online world
– A simple way to ensure your marketing efforts have focus and create real results for your organisation
– How to set a good marketing goal, and why that’s important for your business.
– What the four pillars of marketing are, and which pieces of them you need for your business
– How you can get started today.
This session is for you if:
• You own or work in a small business or not-for-profit organisation.
• You know you need to encourage repeat sales from existing customers.
• You are keen to bring more customers in the door.
• You want to learn how to promote yourself better online.
• You have limited time and budget to spend on marketing.
• You want top-tips to help you get started.
• You like easy-to-follow, no-nonsense training from an expert.
Tamsin Fox-Davies has made it her mission to help small business people achieve their dreams and create successful and sustainable organisations. As a Constant Contact’s small business evangelist, she shares her valuable insight in a variety of ways from in-person training, to speaking at events and creating useful resources including blogs, articles, and newsletters.
About Constant Contact:
Over 500,000 small businesses, nonprofits, and associations worldwide rely on Constant Contact to help create and grow customer relationships. www.constantcontact.co.uk